Golden Visa Spain with €500,000 investment.
Spain launched its golden visa programme in 2013. An investment of €500,000 in Al will gain family residency. The Spanish investor visa can be renewed every two years and after five years it is possible to gain permanent residency and after ten years citizenship. It is not necessary to live in Spain in order to retain and renew the investor residency visa.
- Investment of €500,000
- Full family residency
- Flexible. No requirement to reside.
- Permanent Residency from 5 years
- Citizenship from 10 years
- EU Schengen visa travel
How to get it
- Photocopy of all pages of the passport.
- Not being found illegally on Spanish territory.
- Of adult age.
- Not having criminal records in Spain and the countries where the applicant has previously lived during five years.
- Not appear as objectionable in countries with which Spain has signed an agreement to that effect
- Proof of having public or private insurance authorized to operate in Spain.
- Having sufficient economic means to cover personal and family living expenses.
- If the family is being reunited, proving the family ties (marriage/birth certificates)
- Proving the ownership of one or more immovable properties in Spain with an overall net investment contribution above €500,000. Financing is possible for amounts in excess of €500,000. The proof of the investment must be made through a Registry of Property certificate attesting ownership. Or, if the ownership title is not yet registered, via a copy of the acquisition public deed and proof of filing the deed in the Registry.
- Proof of having paid the Visa´s fee.